Methods of payment

Customers may choose one of the following methods of payment for goods ordered on the www.florimar.it website;

Credit card:
It is possible to pay by Visa, Mastercard, PostePay, American Express and pre-paid credit cards using the safe PayPal online payment system (4% surcharge).
The customer’s financial data are administered directly by PayPal and will not be shared with CERAMICHE FLORIMAR S.R.L.
If for any reason CERAMICHE FLORIMAR S.R.L. cancel or refuse to accept an order, the amount paid will be refunded onto the customer’s PayPal account.
CERAMICHE FLORIMAR S.R.L. shall not be liable for delays and/or damage caused during the refund stage.

Bank transfer paid in advance:
Good ordered paid for by bank transfer shall be held until proof of payment is received.
Customers are invited to send a copy of the proof of payment document either by e-mail to sede@florimar.it or by fax to 0039 0431 589408, though the material ordered will only be shipped once the amount owed has been effectively paid (usually 3-4 working days) into the Ceramiche Florimar s.r.l. bank account.
The amount must be received within 10 working days from the date the order was accepted.
After this deadline, orders shall be deemed automatically cancelled.
The order reference number and name and surname of the person in whose name the order is made must be included in the payment details or reference box.
The Ceramiche Florimar s.r.l. sort code will be displayed after this method of payment has been selected.

Cash on Delivery:
For total amounts exceeding 300 Euro, payment may NOT be made in full using the cash on delivery method. At least 30 % (thirty per cent) of the amount due must be paid in advance by bank transfer and the remaining 70% (seventy per cent) to the carrier either in cash* or by banker’s draft.
This advance payment should be considered a sort of deposit (Ceramiche Florimar s.r.l. will send an e-mail to the address provided by the customer stating the exact amount to be paid including the cash on delivery charges).
Carriers cannot accept ordinary bank cheques.
Banker’s drafts must be made out to: CERAMICHE FLORIMAR S.R.L.
COD payments made to carriers (cash or banker’s draft) carry a surcharge of 4% on the full amount to be paid. Cash on delivery payments are strictly limited to GLS and BRT (Bartolini) express carriers only.
At the time of delivery customers must have the exact amount of the order minus the deposit including shipping and COD costs ready to pay the carrier, either in cash or by banker’s draft.
Customers wanting to use this method of payment must provide a telephone number, at the time the order is made, on which the person receiving the goods and who is to pay COD can be contacted.
Following legislation DL 201/2011 coming into force, it is no longer possible to make payments in cash for amounts above € 999.99. All payments for amounts above this must be made either by bank transfer, cheque, banker’s draft or credit card.
Therefore orders (to be paid cash on delivery) where the outstanding amount payable to the carrier (70% of the total) is above 999,99 €, and therefore NOT payable in cash, may only be paid by Banker’s Draft.

Paying in cash:
Customers collecting the goods they have ordered directly from a Ceramiche Florimar s.r.l. store may also pay for the goods ordered in cash.
We point out that following legislation DL 201/2011coming into force, amounts exceeding € 999.99 can NO LONGER be paid in cash.

Refunds:
Customers requesting a refund must provide Ceramiche Florimar s.r.l. with their bank or post office account sort codes. They can do this by e-mail to sede@florimar.it or by fax to 0039 0431 589408.
(for bank accounts indicate: name of bank, location of branch (and whether main or subsidiary), address, town or city and IBAN sort code)
(for postal accounts indicate Postal Banking Account and your IBAN sort code).